Hello Jessie and welcome to the list.

My name is Raul and I am one of the moderators of the list. If you have
any questions regarding games always feel free to post what ever. What
kinds of games do you like? I personally like arcade style and strategy
style games although I'm not very big into the turn based games. My
favorites include but are not limited to Topspeed 2, Shades of Doom,
Pipe2 Blast Chamber, and Lone Wolf.

Feel free to check out the games section at http://www.asmodean.net
where I share a lot of information on the games I like and play.

--
Beware of the man who knows the answer before he understands the question.
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc