Hey Brandon. This is Raul from Denver. I've changed the subject line
since your question does not have to do with being a new member.

I do host top speed races at topspeed.asmodean.net and will post here on
the list or will change my msn messenger title to reflect this fact.

Feel free to add my email address raul at asmodean dot net to your msn
messenger if you use it. You can always check out the Top Speed web page
I set up http://topspeed.asmodean.net which will tell you if the server
is up and if it is it will tell you what track is being raced on.

--
The best laid plans of mice and men are usually about equal.
                -- Blair