Hi Shaun,
    No, you won't have to run it every time. From what I remember, you just
have to tell it to fix the files compile.exe and run.exe (or mcompile.exe
and mrun.exe for the Master's Edition), and that's it. It just patches
those files to fix the Runtime issues.
    Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global
Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00
GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind)
Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's web site at http://www.ksapergia.net/northernlights.html
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS
Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal web site at:
http://www.ksapergia.net