I don't like navigating around with the vertual viewers, I use hal
And I always loose my damn place.
I have used windowbridge to.
I have 3 problems, I have used tpatch on all agt files but on
cosmoserve I still get runtime error 203.
I know /b may help me with agt games reading but I can't get dostads
command for bios mode, that would rock.
I have html tads and winfrotz tts on here.