Hi Richard.
Let us just say I am strongly considdering the dark side angle
carefully. The mainstream Star Wars games do this split all the time.
Usually, the include Civilians and other non-combatants in the game
which you kill to get dark force powers and points.
If you pick the light side you gradually get force skills, and force
points. If you pick the dark side you rapidly gain points and skills,
but usually kill the current bad Sith lords only to replace them and
take there place and rank.
Actually, there is other orders of Dark Jedi besides the Sith. I am
wondering if I should include any of them.
Of course, that could be in a different game where you play a Dark Jedi
and attemp to move up through the ranks, kill other orders, and try and
become the greatist of dark Jedi.