Hi Raul,
This is what makes me not buy Grizzly Gulch iether. At least I heard a
review of the game, and it was like: 'What would you like to do now?' The
user basically just chose and, as you say, it sounds so menue driven. I
heard a rumour that, if you wanted to, you could become even a criminal, but
when I contacted bavisoft to ask some questions about GG, I got no answer
(to be fair it was near Christmas a few years ago). I was wondering whether
Chillingham was different.
A companies games I'd like to buy are Code Factory's, but I wish their was a
place where I could order them online.
 This is what also annoys me about Gma games, and other vendors, where they
don't support online ordering. I know you can pay by other means, but since
I don't control that sort of finance, it's really too much effort. Another
thing that I have heard about Code Factory's games is that you get the game
on a CD, with no activation or registration. It now goes against my
principals to buy a game where the game generates a code, and I need to ask
the vendor for an unlock code. I tried it with Troopanum, but I can't stand
the fact that everytime my computer crashes or is formatted, I have to email
them for a new unlock code to break the generated one. I'm not talking about
games that connect and get a code from the server, I just don't like people
having so much control over a product that I feel I've purchased the right
to play the full version, without having always to ask them for unlock
codes. What happens if for some reason they refuse to give me a new code,
because they've somehow lost my record of purchase, or they don't answer my
emails because they've gone out of business?
Ari