Hi, Allan.
The big question for developers will be how much is Linux native sdks
and libraries, and how much of it is custom stuff built and owned by
Sony.  If they make extensive use of he known libraries, etc then we
have a chanse. If they pull a Lindows stunt of using the Linux base os
and develope a bunch of closed source crap on top of it then we are screwed.