NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Another idea I thought about when designing games: have you guys ever
thought of designing games where  you can make your character talk?

Suppose you have this 3d game where you move around and identify
objects. Say for instance: you hear a person's footsteps. Now you veer
towards that person in the game until his footsteps are loud enough
meaning he is very close to you. What if a game have a talk feature
where you  press a key, type what you want your character to say and
press enter. Then that  character talks back to you. It can  add some
more meaning to the game.

When you type something, you would type it as if you talk in real life
to someone.