Jim:

Is there any way you can add a option if we waned, we could make our own
play book and then incorporate it in to the game?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:53 AM
To: eloheem team
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim's NFL game

Hi eloheem,

I am afraid that I would not or do not have a full offensive and defensive
play book of plays to add to the football game and if I were going to add
anymore than just the simple standard ones that it has now there would be no
end to it until you did get a full play book of plays into it.

BFN

     Jim

Disk Full - Press F1 to belch.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]