Hi, Raul.
Thanks for that note. I also was about to say something on this, but
been busy with Monty, and STFC so didn't get to it.
I'm in full agreement the spam tags need to be dropped from the subject.
I actually got a complaint about this from another user who actually
thought the messages were spam when they are  not.