Hi, Ivan.
Well, do keep in mind there is a growing, I do mean growing, user base
who no longer use Jaws, because people are sick and tired of Freedom
Scientific's poor management of Jaws, bugs, etc.
Unfortunately, not all screen readers have implamented support for Java
which is still a saur point for non-Jaws users.