hi all,
I'm using hotmail for audyssey, but i have a problem. I was getting audyssey
messages in my bulk folder, which is fine because i check it every day. i'm
too lazy to do separate message rules for everything, so it all goes to bulk
mail and i skim through and read what i like. however, i've been receiving
it in my inbox for a couple days now, and it's a pretty high traffic list. i
changed nothing for this to happen, can anyone explain why it happened and
how to change it back?
Brandon Hicks
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: callto://reyuth