O!My!Word! hehahahaha! Well, I can't wait. I'll be listening for it soon.
----- Original Message -----
From: "allan thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the mag

Heh, I realize that audyssey magazine is a matter of national security and
that one needs top secret clearance to see it, but I got super duper  top
secret clearance, which I bought at Walmart so I am afraid that you telling
me the answer means that I have to kill you...and because I know I have to
kill you, I will have to kill myself for knowing that you knew about killing
me who had to kill you for knowing enough to have to kill someone.
smile
The truth will set you free...
Jesus of Nazareth  33 AD