Hi, Ari.
Any beginners programming book should get you introduced to basic
programming concepts such as variables, functions, operators, etc.
I'll tell you right off the biggist problem is not actually learning it.
It is the fear you can't or the belief you can not do it, and you get so
tensed up, so worried, you learn slower as a result.