Hi Ari,
Last Christmas we got the Bop-it Blast the newest version of a talking toy
that Jim Kitchen based his computer game on.
by Milton Bradley
Price: $19.99
from
http://www.amazon.com
I checked with Amazon and it looks like there will be a new bop-it game
named,
Bratz Bop It
Price: $14.99
Availability: In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come, first
served.

Hurry, order now and we'll ship this item when it becomes available. You can
cancel your order at any time. Your credit card will not be charged until we
have shipped your order. Ships from and sold by
Target.

Product Features
Follow the Bratz "shout out" directions and musical commands
Bop it, twist it and pull it before you run out of time
3 different games total
Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
Ages 7 years and up; for 1 or more players

Product Details
Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 10.8 x 13.5 inches ; 14.7 ounces
Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds (
Product Description
Compete to the Beat with the Bratz! Play three funkalicious games on your
own or with a friend with Bratz Bop It.! Stylin' shout-outs tell you what to
do.You
know you've got style, now see if you've got the moves. Are you ready to put
your reflexes to the test? Play three super cool Bop It Games solo or with
your friends. Follow the spoken or musical commands to Bop It, Twist It and
Pull It in the right order before time runs out.

! Get the inside scoop on this TV show, where the girls with a passion for
fashion
start up their very own trendy teen mag!

Bratz - Main Characters
Cloe - Cloe is the
beauty
editor of Bratz Magazine, and also
dishes out advice
on the "Ask Cloe" column. She's a romantic at heart and loves
chick lit
with happy endings.
Yasmin - Yasmin is the features writer and specializes in social issues.
She's into worthwhile causes and helping the underdogs of the world.
Jade -
Fashion-forward Jade always has the
coolest outfits,
so it's fitting that she's the fashion editor!
Sasha - This Bratz has big dreams - she wants to be a record producer with
her own billion dollar
fashion line
! As the music editor, she's got the inside track on all the cool clubs,
parties, bands and dance moves. Oh, and she can be a bit bossy too.
Kaycee and Kirstee - These nasty
twins,
known as the Tweevils, work as interns at Your Thing Magazine and always try
to sabotage the Bratz.
Burdine Maxwell - Burdine is the
Bratz's
main rival and editor of Your Thing Magazine.

Bratz - Fun Facts
Bratz are also known as The Girls with a Passion for Fashion.
Soleil Moon Frye - better known as Punky Brewster - lends her voice to Jade,
and
Lacey Chabert
and
Kaley Cuoco
are the voices of Kaycee and Kirstee.
In one episode, the Bratz interview current "it" girl, London Milton, who is
based on
Paris Hilton
!