  From: Chris Frahm
  To: gamers discussion list
  Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:26 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] electronic games

  Oh yeah!  I forgot about this one.  It's called Sports Nut and you press
his tongue and then press it again for the number of players.  It has
several questions spanning different genres of sports from basketball to
golf and everything in the middle. If you like trivia and sports games it
rocks.  Can be obnoxious but hey that's the point. *grins*
  Supposedly, you can connect it to the net for updates but never seen it
actually work for that.
  Peace all.
  Chris