Hi all.
I have run moosic, but I can't get passed the first level, I get
passed it but I can't the second.
Also how do I access the options menu and other menus.
Also on sightless02 after you have been battling the second enemy I
follow everything, I hit the left mouse button, and after a while I
can't do that any more the game begins.

So my question.
Have I died, have I won and if this is the case are their only 2
enemies in the game.
Its quite hard to shoot all the zombies in kill all zombies And in
sonar Sometimes I find  I have to wait for monsters but I find it
hard to play that to.