Hi Gary.

Personally I think the tournament should be for anyone, not restricted to
members of FTP.  I haven't got any reason to sign up for it simply because
I don't have a microphone and don't have the money for one right now.  I
don't have the time for voice chatting with school starting again next week
and all the e-mail lists I'm on, but a tournament sounds like it would be
interesting.  But my vote is to have an open tournament.

MissWings