Hi all.
this is the copy of the msg I sent to another user with the entire spoonbill
archive in it.
If someone wants to put this 9mb file somewhere they can do that.
It should stay on sendspace for betwene 3-7 days.
If soneone wants it after that and hasn't put it on a website ask me to send it
again and I will.