Hi Shaun,
Fortunately, for me I am working on a screen reader which I will replace
the expensive screen readers with, and once I am able to actually get my
hands on vista I can test how much of the access API MS broke and I need
to fix.
However, my screen reader project here isn't stable all because the sdk
I need to bridge the accessibility I can't find.
Although, nice thing is once the sr speech engine is written the rest
will be handled through application specific scripts.