Nicol. There would be no point in me explaining what is already clearly
stated in the manual and on the web site.

In short, there was a lab experiment dealing with genetics which went
wrong. To shut down the experiment the designers used a color coded
wafer system. This way, no one person could panic and shut them down.

* nicol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-12-01 12:25]:

--
But as for thee, stand thou here by me, and I will speak unto thee
all the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which