Hi,
The framework from Nov 28 should be fine. I'm going to try a couple of
experiments here, and hopefully figure out why the error message is
coming up, but it could frankly be anything.
One thing I'll have to try is select a select group of testers, send
them a different exe file, and see if the error goes away.