As far as I have gotten in to my email Shaun is the only one out in the
wild who has it working. Although, he was on the beta team who initially
tested the game and I figure what ever bugs there were worked themselves
out over the course of the testing cycle. Last I recalled he was using
XP SP2 which is the same as my system.