From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Cara Quinn
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 3:03 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Hello, and a quick intro...

   Hello All, my name is Cara, and I'm a coder for Audio Quake.  I've
written a series of mods for the game called Jedi Quake and I thought
I'd
hop on to this list for a bit.

   Hope all of you are having a most wonderful holiday season and I look

forward to catching your posts!...

Smiles,

Cara

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn

12/13/2006