you should buy it man.
Firstly you have to use your instincts in this game, especially on hard and
ultra levels.
One thing to all of you guys that is good is the satelite and the boss.
In hard the satelite comes at you much faster.
I usually can get 2 passes on him before he fires.
Then there is the boss.
He is quite easy.
Shoot his rockets and him.
Like it as much that you can get him.
Actually chances are that when you  shoot his rockets he is at the position he
fired the rocket and you can get at least 5 shots in he will die if shot enough.
The satelite is like the laser levels in superliam.
You need to wait a second if you have time.
One thing though is don't think, don't lay off the trigger.
Because if you do you will be out of sink.
And if you are then you can kiss good bie to your base.