Playball.ws has your accessible baseball sim demo with Jaws for your
Christmas sports gaming.

You guess it its Santa Crash.

I have updated the startup kit for the Strat o matic baseball game.

Just click on the link below to get to the zip file:

http://playball.ws/accessiblebb.zip

Just follow the help file and other files to setup your Jaws to play the
baseball game that 10,000 baseball fans are playing.

New feature to the Jaws configurations is able to read the dice roll.
With Strat baseball game you can have Babe Ruth Hammering Hank Aaron and
Berry Bonds in your outfield.
The Strat o Matic company give me permission to allow me to give out the
Demo to interested gamers.
The demo has four teams from the past even the Red Machine.  The best thing
is the demo has no time limit on it and so you can take your time learning
the in and outs.
My Jaws configurations  and setting up the game can be done in 15 minutes.
But if any problems you can still email  me at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can also get audio help by going to:

http://playball.ws

Click on the Strat Instructional Jukebox.
There you can also down load the start up kit (Accessiblebb) in the jukebox.
I install accessible flash players in the jukebox.  That means slow
connections and text readers will have no problem in using the flash
players.  You just need to be sure to have your Flash turned on for your
text reader.

The other jukebox on playball.ws in the Radio Gallary has radio shows that I
put together and the newest is Cubs VS White Sox in 1936.

http://playball.ws/jukebox.html

So have a bal for Christmas with playball.ws and a happy new year, spring
traing is just around the corner.

Gary aka Crash