The DVD games are simply the same kind of games similar to those books
where you choose the story as you read. You get to a certain part and
then you are given a choice, to choose A turn to page X, to choose B,
turn to page Y. DVDs are a lot smarter about it, but it's basically the
same thing.

* Game Test Team <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-12-24 12:12]:

--
Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in
hath not ceased to kiss my feet.