Hi Ian, if you'd like, I have two installs at:

http://tbrn.net/modgirl

in the AQ folder.

   One install just installs the game, and the other installs the game
along with extra XP voices if you'd like.

   If neither of these are what you want, let me know and I'll send along a
set of links for the agrip site...

Smiles,

Cara

At 01:02 PM 12/28/2006 +0000, you wrote:

>On the agrip sight wheir do I go to get audio quake

   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn