Hi James,

Agreed. What I am thinking here is creating pages for each individual
platform such as Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, etc and then on that page
have sections for action, card, puzzle, strategy, whatever so it is
easy to locate a particular type of game quickly, and see what if
anything is available for that platform and genre.

Cheers!