Hi Jacob,

Yes, exactly. The one thing I want to do here is keep it simple
stupid. I don't want to give the end user too much content per page
when I can break it up into smaller chunks or modules per say.
I haven't decided on the actual genres but I suspect it will work like
this. You will go to the main games page, select Windows, find action
games, and click on Shades of Doom which brings up a page for that
particular game. That page will have the developer's name, developers
site, cost of the game, and other details about the game. To go bak to
the list of Windows games just hit the back button on your web
browser. Simple and sweet.

Cheers!