Hi Dave,

Eventually, we might get there, but I really don't want to take the
time and effort to develop a database driven query right now. Unless
you are volunteering to write one for the site right now I'm going to
keep it simple stupid. Basically, just a few links to games and the
developers. Besides Audiogames.net has a more advanced system in place
for those people who want a full database etc for the moment. My
concern is just to get the framework of the site in place for now and
build on to it as I have time.

Cheers!