Hello all,
 I'd like to try and gage the level of interest in myself possibly
developing a moo in the not terebly distant future? I have no interest
in repeating what's already been done countless times before now, wich
is why I am posting this. If there is some interest, I'd like to see
if we can't throw some ideas around. Bare in mind that I am busy with
college and am also taking programming classes in a couple of other
languages as well, so it could potentialy be a long while before
development really took off, but I'd love to hear what you think of
the idea and go from there. If you have no interest feel free to
disregard.  like I said I do have quite a busy life outside of moo,
even within the world of coding. But I'd love to hear your thoughts.
All the best,
Nick

--
Nick Helms