Some of those games did have pretty cool music.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:12 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Children's Games was Audyssey Format

Hi Bryan,

Yeah, Leisure Suit Larry would be pretty tame in hindsight. I don't
know that I'd give that game to a little kid, but to a teenager since
that is about the age I use to play that game. I think I was 14 or 15
when I played it and my parents either didn't know or didn't care that
it was really suppose to be for adults. In any case I don't think it
is too bad compared to many of the games out there today.

Cheers!