Hi Dark,

Right. We haven't had a lot of games with swearing, but it was merely
my point that informing parents that this or that game contains
offensive language rather than rating a game for T for Teen makes a
whole lot more sense to me. As it explains why this or that game was
rated the way it was rated rather than telling parents here is what
age we think your child has to be to play this game.

Cheers!