Hi Kelly,

I am glad you brought this to everyone's attention. I hadn't heard
this news before, and I seldom have reason to check the Blind Software
site unless I have reason to re download Troopenum or something.

At any rate I hate to hear this, but I'm honestly not too surprised.
Justin has been busy for a long time with his job, and first BSC Games
closed and now Blind Software. I guess he has decided to just devote
himself full time to his work and family so this spells the end of
Troopenum, Pipe, and Hunter.

Cheers!