Agreed. That may not be exactly legal but it seems we're left with no other choice.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:18 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BlindSoftware.com Is Closing

Hi Bryan,

I know. I don't have the $75 right now or I would buy it and then
share the key generator with everyone who can't afford it so that we
could keep those games alive. Hopefully someone somewhere will share
the key gen so those of us who can't whip out the $75 in the next
month can continue to play Pipe and troopenum without letting them go
dead.

Cheers!