Not only that but will the games even continue to run as Microsoft gets more sophisticated?

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Charles Rivard
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:17 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BSC Games shutting down, and reactions.

I suppose you're getting duplicates of what you already have at a rock
bottom price.  Question remains, though:  Do you want them?  If you only
want to buy the key generator, as Microsoft keeps advancing the platforms
and older ones get obsolete, will the key generator still work?

www.nbp.org

was selling brailled copies of the Harry Potter series of books for the same
price as the inkprint editions.  I already had the first 5, purchased
individually.  After all 7 had been published, I could have bought the
entire 7 book series for $50, but I did not.  I bought the last two
separately.  However, the important fact is that I did not have to buy the
full series.  I could buy individuals.  In the case here, that is not an
option.  You must buy everything or nothing, and after the deadline, even
that won't be an option.

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling
errors!