Hi all. I for one would like to see worner broes taken to cort but not over a audio game of lotr but for not putting audio discription on any of there dvd's hear in Canada but putting audio discription on the dvd's in the uk. argo and the hobbett are 2 examples where the uk has discription but canada and the us don't. but seeing as this is not game related I will stop now lol but seeing dark's msg about tom sticking his neck out for the rest of us blind gamers over wanting to make a lotr game and hearing worner broes name made me think of this. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LOTR Games was Children's Games

Hi charlse.

I agree, indeed I did think such a defense was likely in a previous male, and I doubt that someone like warner brothers would want the bad publicity of being taken to court over such an access matter, especially when the actual prophit! they were talking about would be less than 0.1 percent of one of their big graphical titles.

still, it's tom who'd be sticking his kneck out on this one, which is why i think donation is a safe bet.

Beware the grue!

dark.