And I'm sure Thomas wants them off his back as quickly as reasonably possible. LOL.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Charles Rivard
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 5:41 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Possible Offer To Consider

Why is there so much focus on the fact that these are old games?  The
question should be, "Are they good games?"  Just because they have been
around for a while, does that mean that they should not be updated if
someone is willing to take the time and effort?  I do think, however, that
Ark of Hope and Raceway should be completed before this project is
undertaken.  The reason is that people have already bought these unfinished
titles and have been patiently waiting.  This is not an intentional
criticism, nor do I expect games immediately.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>