That's allright then. I did join before, but this was before games for iOS was even heard of, never mind existed. Cheers!

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook:
challswor...@sky.com
Skype:
chrishallsworth7266
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/@christopherh40
Find my blog at
challsworth2.wordpress.com

On 27/04/2013 21:47, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the list. Accessible iPhone games are frequently discussed
on here so no worrries. Audyssey is about games accessibl through
accident or design and that means it isn't limited to PC games. Games
for Mac, Linux, and iOS are equally welcome as well as accessible
board games like Monopoly, Chess, Drafts, etc.

Cheers!