Hi Dark,

Agreed. I just issued such a stern warning in my last post,and frankly
I hate insensitive and blatant remarks like those Nicole gave. Just
because she or someone else doesn't have the money for a game doesn't
give her or anyone else the right to just take it without paying for
it. That's pretty insensitive and to do it on a list like this of all
places is a good way to get herself banned from the community. Most
decent people have zero toleration for piracy,  and she could find
herself being alienated by other gamers for that reason.

I remember many years ago on the Zone BBS someone named Kyle casually
got on the forum and asked for a crack for Super Liam. The general
reaction wasn't what he was expecting. Everyone basically chewed him
out, put him down, and he got the equal of virtual tomatoes thrown at
him. By the time everything was all said and done he was very sorry he
opened that thread, and I think was embarrassed by all the negative
comments thrown at him. So it is just an example of how angry decent
paying customers get when these pirates come out asking for cracks,
product keys, or  free downloads for a commercial game.

Cheers!