Hi all. Sorry for the change of subject, but what is the site where I
can get that Chain Link game? I've been looking for a word game like
that, and it sounds like what i might want to check out. It is an
anagram game, correct? Or it is more like scrabble? Either way, I
would be interested in getting a link to where I can get it.

Also, I agree with the views expressed earlier in this thread. We
should support the few developers who are working to provide quality
games. I mean, I understand that money is tight, but it is so all
around. And it's not like these games cost very much in the scheme of
things, so it would not take long to save up enough money to be able
to buy them properly. Especialy, considering the lack of audio game
developers we are fortunate enough to have.