Hi Sarah. The game time is how long it takes you in real life time to play the game. So, if you pause the game and go out on the town for dinner and a movie, the game will still be waiting for you when you come back. In my case I had a customer who called last minute and so paused my game, helped the customer out, then resumed the game and luckily I remembered which spider I was on. Otherwise the next one would have killed me.

As for your question about the tool boxes, it used to be that all tool boxes were always in ascending order. So even if you don't have the clicks to tell you if you are right, as long as the numbers were in order you would win. However I think I remember pointing that out to BSC Support and telling them how easy that was and they should fix that bug. So, a later release of the game probably got rid of that bug. Feel free to try it though in case I'm wrong.

Hope that helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
You've cat to be kitten me right meow. - Sheldon Cooper