Hi guys,
I am incredibly curious.
JHow does an audio game developer discover how many people have pirated their
game? I mean, 90% is huge. I have trouble starting my computer, but apparently
most of the VI community has developed super villain hacking skills. Is there a
special class?
Ok, I am being facetious, but it just sounds really improbable to me. How do
you know? Are you able to track it ? If you can track it, can't you stop it
once tracked?

Thanks for any input,
al

"The truth will set you free"