Hi Joseph,

Let me start by explaining that it is not a game in the traditional
sense. So if you think you are going to be fighting monsters, or
exploring mazes, whatever erase that thought. It is just a plain
simple application where you walk around listening to sounds.

OK, basically you use the up arrow key to move forward, down arrow to
walk backwards, left and right arrows to turn left/right, a gives your
angle, and I believe x gives your location. Oh, and I think m
announces the type of ground you are walking on such as concrete,
grass, gravel, whatever.

Cheers!