Hey Tom,

Very quick question which isn't particularly game related but would be
good to know.

Is UI Automation backward compatible in any way? I'm asking from the
point of view of someone who finds themselves writing to plugin
developers quite often to see whether there's any interest in
improving the accessibility of their plugins. Should I be directing
them to documentation on UI Automation instead of exposing their GUI
via MSAA?

Cheers

Scott