As an interesting note, for those using Windows 8, pressing the Windows key and
x, will bring up the power users menu. This includes the Control Panel, command
prompt, command prompt with administrator privileges, and power options, and
many other various power user selections. It's not an obvious command you would
press, and for sighted uses its even less so.
But it's quite useful, and makes accessing the Control Panel and many other
things far simpler.
Regards:
Dallas