Avada Kadavra!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cara Quinn" <caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 4:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Newly released, reacting change!

Lol! well, ya know, I do have my moods! lol!

-Best think twice before crossing me… ;)

Smirk,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

On May 1, 2013, at 8:43 PM, Charles Rivard <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:

A part of Draco?  Your last name wouldn't be Malfoy, would it?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cara Quinn" <caraqu...@caraquinn.com>