And just out of curiousity what ever happened to james north yes he cut us all off as has been said, but i just wondered and now am riddled with curiousity.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Draconis" <i...@dracoent.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 1:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Considerations

Hi Tom,

I say go for it, and make a Mac version as well. LOL.

Sadly, James North cut me, and most everyone else, out of his life at the time he turned over Monty to you. I considered him a friend, and hope he has managed to get his life together.

I was actually the one who came up with the Arizona Smith name, as a play on Indiana Jones. I was always disappointed that you hadn't decided to keep using it. I, for one, would love to see the character resurrected. LOL