Hi Phil,

Guess that I am still thinking about it.  I mean the first thing that I would
need to do is to make a new install of my winkit.  You know so that it still
installed the VB6 run time libraries, the sapi dll etc.  But install the game
menu program to the c:\users\your name folder or whatever it is for that
version of Windows.  And then probably buy the new program that makes WinZip
self extracting zip files if it can unzip to something like %appdata% or what
ever would put the files in the same folder as the new winkit install did.

BFN

    Jim

I remember when I used to peek and poke.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA